News & Events for Butler County
- The Grapevine Center is looking for new board members
- Network of Care links consumers to services, support groups, and personal advocacy resources in their communities
- Butler County Provider Directory available here
If you have any questions, please contact Beacon at the Toll-Free Member Telephone Numbers listed below, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or assistance.
Beacon Toll-Free Member Telephone numbers
TTY (hearing impaired) 1-877-615-8502
Butler County Resources
- Six County Member Handbook
- Provider Directory and Resource Guide for Butler County HealthChoices Members
Consumer Family Satisfaction Team
1-888-223-7620 or 724-283-5553
724-287-1965 or 1-888-329-0468
If you need special help with a complaint or grievance, call the Toll-Free number listed for the Ombudsman above.
1-866-638-0598 or 724-548-3405
Butler County 724-282-3888
Butler County Mental Health Association 1-888-329-0468 or 724-287-1965
- Butler Collaborative for Families is a multiple-agency system of care for children and families of Butler County
- Grapevine Center is a recovery resource where peers mentor, inspire, and support individuals and families in a healing environment as valued community citizens. The Center will advocate for social justice on behalf of all people using mental health and/or co-occurring services. The Grapevine Center is a nonprofit, consumer-operated facility funded by the Butler County MH/MR office.
- NAMI Family Support Group meets the second Tuesday of the month at 6:30 p.m. at the Passavant Retirement Center in Zelienople, PA. For more information, contact the NAMI office at (724) 431-0069 or Sandy Goetze at (724) 452-4279.