News & Events for Westmoreland County
- We Are In This Together: Fighting Drug Overdoses New
- Mental Health Recovery Peer Support Group
- Network of Care links consumers to services, support groups, and personal advocacy resources in their communities
- Westmoreland County Resource Guide for Youth Transitioning Out of Care
If you have any questions, please contact Beacon at the Toll-Free Member Telephone Numbers listed below, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Beacon Toll-Free Member Telephone Numbers
PA TTY Relay Operator at 711
Westmoreland County Resources
- Six County Member Handbook
- Provider Directory and Resource Guide for Westmoreland County HealthChoices Members
Consumer Family Satisfaction Teams
1-800-871-4445 or 724-834-6351
1-800-242-2706 or 724-832-2706
Laurel Legal Services: 1-800-253-9558 or 724-836-2211
Mental Health Advocacy
Mental Health America of Southwestern PA: 1-800-871-4445 or 724-834-6351
- Hope & Healing provides help and support for suicide attempt survivors. Meetings are held twice monthly. For more information and how to sign up, see the brochure.
- Caring Ones is for those supporting a loved one with mental illness. Meetings are held monthly. For more information and how to sign up, see the brochure.
- Westmoreland Support Group is for anyone struggling with mental health issues and their supporters, and is held twice monthly. Flyer.
- LOSS (Loved Ones Stolen by Suicide), held monthly, provides support for family and friends who have experienced suicide loss. More info in the group brochure.