- Address: P.O. Box 1840, Cranberry Township, PA 16066-1840
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* PROVIDERS PLEASE NOTE: this email in-box is not monitored or checked by our Clinical Department. Please do not send clinical information to this email address. Information regarding authorizations or clinical issues are to be directed to our Clinical Department by calling our Beacon Provider Line at 1-877-615-8503.
- Provider Toll Free Number: 877-615-8503
- Eligibility Verification System (EVS): 800-766-5387
- Beacon Web Site Address: pa.beaconhealthoptions.com
- Beacon Health Options Web Site Address: www.beaconhealthoptions.com
- E-Support (EDI) Help Line: 888-247-9311 or
- Automated Fax Back Service for Provider Summary Vouchers:
- PaySpan Health Customer Service Support Phone Number:
Member Toll-Free Numbers
Member County Toll-Free Numbers — Members only, please
If you do not speak English, please call your County’s toll-free member line and staff will be able to assist you.
|Crawford, Mercer, and Venango Counties Independent Prescriber Referral Line||866-642-3202|
Fax Numbers by Department
|Clinical – SCA||855-439-2446|
|Peer Advisor’s Office||855-439-2445|
Provider Field Coordinators
Provider Field Coordinators
Contact your Provider Field Coordinator (PFC) according to the county or state in which your main location resides.
|Lisa Ciccarelli, Provider Relations Director
|Andrea Poole, Provider Relations Manager
|All Fayette, Westmoreland, Greene and providers and, West Virginia, Huntingdon, Juniata, Perry, Cumberland, Dauphin, Lebanon, Berks, Montgomery, Lancaster, Mifflin, Montour, Lehigh.|
|All Armstrong, Indiana, and Washington providers and Elk, Cameron, Clinton, Lycoming, Sullivan, Columbia, Luzerne, Carbon, Northampton, Clarion, Cambria, Northumberland, Bucks, Clearfield|
|All Crawford, Venango, Mercer, and Lawrence providers and Ohio, Erie, Warren, Forest, McKean, Potter, Tioga, Wyoming, Lackawanna, Wayne, Pike, Fulton, York, Jefferson, Centre|
|All Beaver and Butler Providers and Blair, Somerset, Franklin, Bedford, Monroe, Adams, Snyder, Schuylkill, Bradford, Susquehanna, Philadelphia, Union, Delaware|
* Special Assignments: These are large providers or offices where our providers are employed that cross many counties. In order to promote consistency in communication and alleviate confusion, the assigned Provider Field Coordinator will be the point of contact for all Provider Relations activities regardless of county, i.e. contract/procedure code questions, program expansion and notifications of provider changes in licensure, capacity and location. Pro-active outreach is delivered to providers at the time of their re-credentialing should our local office find that the provider is not responding to our national credentialing office. In general, the Provider Field Coordinators are in the field, visiting provider offices related to these activities and other ad-hoc educational outreach. In the event that you must leave a message, please allow 48 hours for a return call for any non-emergent issue.