Beacon’s Quality Management and Medical Affairs staffs are based at the Pennsylvania Engagement Center and operate under the tenets of the Quality Management Program. The Management Information Systems (MIS) staff is housed here as well and is primarily responsible for all internal and external reporting deliverables. Finally, Beacon’s management, senior management, and financial staff are all located in the Pennsylvania Engagement Center.
- Address: P.O. Box 1840, Cranberry Township, PA 16066-1840
- Email: email@example.com
* PROVIDERS PLEASE NOTE: this email in-box is not monitored or checked by our Clinical Department. Please do not send clinical information to this email address. Information regarding authorizations or clinical issues are to be directed to our Clinical Department by calling our Beacon Provider Line at 1-877-615-8503.
- Provider Toll Free Number: 877-615-8503
- Out of Network Providers, please call the Provider Service Line to initiate the process: 877-615-8503
- Eligibility Verification System (EVS): 800-766-5387
- Beacon Web Site Address: pa.beaconhealthoptions.com
- Beacon Health Options Web Site Address: www.beaconhealthoptions.com
- E-Support (EDI) Help Line: 888-247-9311 or
- Automated Fax Back Service for Provider Summary Vouchers:
- PaySpan Health Customer Service Support Phone Number:
- Availity Client Services:
1-800-282-4548 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday.
Member Toll-Free Numbers
Member County Toll-Free Numbers — Members only, please
If you do not speak English, please call your County’s toll-free member line and staff will be able to assist you.
Fax Numbers by Department
|Clinical – SCA||855-439-2446|
|Peer Advisor’s Office||855-439-2445|
Provider Field Coordinators
Provider Field Coordinators
Contact your Provider Field Coordinator (PFC) according to the county or state in which your main location resides.
|Provider Relations Management|
|Lisa Ciccarelli, Provider Relations Director
|Andrea Poole, Provider Relations Manager
|Provider Field Coordinators|
All Fayette, Westmoreland and Washington providers.
*Special Assignments: Allegheny Health Network (AHN) Individual Providers, Alepix Behavioral Health, Angels Light, Axiom Family Counseling Services, Centerville Clinics Chestnut Ridge, Clear Day, Community Psychiatric Centers, Connellsville Counseling and Psychological, CPP Behavioral Health Inc., Davis Archway, Excela Latrob e, Excela Westmoreland, Fayette County Drug and Alcohol, Fayette Treatment/Greene Treatment Center, Highlands Hospital, Jefferson Regional Medical Center, Monongahela Valley, PAHrtners, Pathways/Family Behavioral Resources, Pressley Ridge, Psychiatric Care Systems Inc., Resources for Human Development, Southwood, The Stern Center, Washington Communities Human Services, Washington County Drug & Alcohol, Washington Health System, Wellness Recovery and Wesley Family Services.
*Special Assignments: UPMC Providers (does not include any Special Assignments), Achievement Center, Alpine Springs, Associates in Counseling and Child Guidance, CCC of Mercer, Center for Behavioral Health Family Services of NW PA, Children’s Aid Society, Crawford County Drug & Alcohol, Family Services & Children’s Aid, Gaudenzia, Meadville Medical, Millcreek, Oil Region, Paoletta Counseling Services, People in Need, Regional Counseling Center, Sharon Regional, Southwest Behavioral Care Inc., The Care Center, UPMC Northwest and UPMC Western Psychiatric Hospital.
*Special Assignments: Allegheny providers with facility name and last name which starts with N- Z (does not include any Special Assignments), Alliance Medical Services, ARC Manor, Armstrong County Memorial Hospital, Clarion Psych, Community Guidance Center, Family Counseling Center of Armstrong, Family Psychological Associates, Firetree, Meadows Psychiatric, Pyramid, Spritlife, Twin Lakes and Unity Family Services.
*Special Assignments: Allegheny County providers with facility name and last name which starts with A-M (does not include any Special Assignments ), Alle-Kiski Medical Center, Belmont Pines, Butler Hospital/Family Services, Community Alternative Inc., Discovery House, Ellen Ob rien, Family Pathways, Forb es Hospital, Foundations, Gateway, Glade Run, Glenb eigh, Greenb riar, Heritage Valley Beaver, Heritage Valley Sewickl ey, Human Services Center, Jade Wellness Center, Lifecare 2.0, Merakey, Pinnacle Treatment Centers, West Penn Allegheny Health System, West Penn Allegheny HS, Western Pennsylvania Psych Care and White Deer Run.
* Special Assignments: These are large providers or offices where our providers are employed that cross many counties. In order to promote consistency in communication and alleviate confusion, the assigned Provider Field Coordinator will be the point of contact for all Provider Relations activities regardless of county, i.e. contract/procedure code questions, program expansion and notifications of provider changes in licensure, capacity and location. Pro-active outreach is delivered to providers at the time of their re-credentialing should our local office find that the provider is not responding to our national credentialing office. In general, the Provider Field Coordinators are in the field, visiting provider offices related to these activities and other ad-hoc educational outreach. In the event that you must leave a message, please allow 48 hours for a return call for any non-emergent issue.