How to Quit Tobacco Use | Resources to Quit for Youth and Adults | E-Cigarettes, Juuling and Vaping | State, County and Regional Tobacco Cessation Contacts / Programs | More Links to Assist with Tobacco Cessation Help
How to Quit Tobacco Use
- How to Quit Smoking
- Can We Help You Quit Smoking
- Smoking Cessation – Help is There for You
- Smoking – Kick the Habit
- Calculate How Much You Will Save if You Quit Today
Resources to Quit for Youth and Adults
- Your Physical Health Plans Can Help You Quit Tobacco Use
- Frequently Asked Questions About 1-800-Quit-Now
- 6 Ways to Boost Your Mood After You Quit Smoking
- Free PA Quit Line
- Find Your Road to Tobacco & Vaping Recovery
- NW Pennsylvania Tobacco Control Program. Register for the next virtual class or learn more about tobacco/nicotine recovery options and programming.
- Community Tobacco Prevention Newsletter. Provided by Northwest PA Tobacco Control Programs/Mercer County Behavioral Health Commission
- My Life / My Quit. Website for youth and young adults who want to learn more about tobacco cessation, nicotine, and vaping.
- Tobacco Resistance Unit (TRU). The Tobacco Resistance Unit is a movement throughout all of Pennsylvania to help youth, ages 12 to 18, stay tobacco and nicotine free. TRU aims to prevent and stop youth tobacco use through education. A statewide movement, TRU is managed by the Pennsylvania Alliance to Control Tobacco (PACT) and the American Lung Association in Pennsylvania.
E-Cigarettes, JUULing and Vaping
- How Can I Tell if My Child is JUULing or Vaping?
- Electronic Cigarettes: What’s the Bottom Line?
- E-Cigarettes Shaped Like USB Flash Drives
- Are E-Cigarettes Safe?
- Looking at Vapes Beyond a Way to Quit Smoking
- Talk with Your Teen About E-Cigarettes
State, County and Regional Tobacco Cessation Contacts / Programs
- County and Regional Tobacco Cessation Contacts
- PA Department of Health. The Department’s mission is to promote healthy lifestyles, prevent injury and disease, and to assure the safe delivery of quality health care for all Commonwealth citizens.
- Mercer County Behavioral Health Commission Tobacco Prevention and Cessation. Supports our members living in Lawrence, Mercer, Venango and Crawford Counties.
- Northwest Pennsylvania (NWPA) Tobacco Control Program. Supports our members living in Lawrence, Mercer, Venango and Crawford Counties.
- Tobacco Free Southwest Pennsylvania. Serves Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Washington and Westmoreland Counties.
MORE LINKS TO ASSIST WITH TOBACCO CESSATION HELP
- Breathe PA – Breathe PA is a non-profit organization that empowers individuals through awareness, education and direct services.
- PA Department of Health – The Department’s mission is to promote healthy lifestyles, prevent injury and disease, and to assure the safe delivery of quality health care for all Commonwealth citizens.
- American Lung Association – The American Lung Association is the leading organization working to save lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease, through research, education and advocacy.
- American Cancer Society – Whether we’re working in a community near you or one halfway around the world, our mission remains the same: to save lives. See what we’ve been up to lately and get to know the American Cancer Society a little bit better.