Community-minded leader with a demonstrated history developing and executing quality management systems in the human services sector to organizational and service excellence, while ensuring positive outcomes for vulnerable populations in Pennsylvania.
- Master of Science in Nonprofit Leadership
La Salle University
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Act as an advocate for, and support of, the PA HealthChoices program by serving as a quality champion through measuring and monitoring the quality and effectiveness of the care and service provided to our members.
- Nearly a decade of experience in nonprofit human services, behavioral health, and managed care, defining and promoting a quality mindset to deliver high quality services.
- Expertise in designing and implementing comprehensive formal processes for continuous monitoring, evaluation, and improvement of systems of care including coordinating, leading, and managing multiple functional areas/units including full accountability for business/financial results related to HEDIS and HEDISlike reporting, quality of care, accreditation activities, and member satisfaction.