Welcome to Beacon Health Options Member Online Services!
In the Spotlight
Beacon’s member voice is important. The Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (OMHSAS) and Beacon are interested in your experience with telehealth services during COVID-19. Please complete a brief survey. Your voice can help shape the future of the service.
- Survey for Future BH Telehealth in PA Medicaid Programs – Letter (June 3, 2020)
- Click here to take the survey or copy this link to your browser: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BRTWY6T
- Greene County Engagement Specialist
- Can We Help You Quit Smoking?
- 2020 Member Newsletter
- Parents/Guardians of children residing in Crawford, Mercer or Venango Counties may now call the Independent Prescriber referral line to get the names of Independent Prescribers that will conduct behavioral health evaluations for their children and make recommendations for treatment options. The toll-free number is 1-866-642-3202.
- Medical Assistance Transportation Program Information (including methadone mileage reimbursement protocols and exception process)
Here members and families may find answers to questions about Beacon, and ways to get special help. Your Member Handbook will answer some of your questions now.
For other brochures, workbooks, handbooks and tip sheets, please visit the Member Information Center.
If you would like help finding other resources and web links, visit our Member Resources Center.
Once again, welcome to Beacon. If we can help, please call the toll-free number for your county which is listed on the county pages, TTY/TDD 1-877-615-8502.
For information on your specific county, go to the Beacon Counties page.