Welcome to Beacon Health Options Member Online Services!
In the Spotlight
- Greene County Engagement Specialist
- Can We Help You Quit Smoking?
- 2019 Member Newsletter
- Parents/Guardians of children residing in Crawford, Mercer or Venango Counties may now call the Independent Prescriber referral line to get the names of Independent Prescribers that will conduct behavioral health evaluations for their children and make recommendations for treatment options. The toll-free number is 1-866-642-3202.
- Medical Assistance Transportation Program Information (including methadone mileage reimbursement protocols and exception process)
- Find links to your Physical Health Plan and Covered Drugs
Here members and families may find answers to questions about Beacon, and ways to get special help. Your Member Handbook will answer some of your questions now.
For other brochures, workbooks, handbooks and tip sheets, please visit the Member Information Center.
If you would like help finding other resources and web links, visit our Member Resources Center.
Once again, welcome to Beacon. If we can help, please call the toll-free number for your county which is listed on the county pages, TTY/TDD 1-877-615-8502.
For information on your specific county, go to the Beacon Counties page.