Resources/Web Links | Autism Spectrum Disorder Information | Childhood Obesity | Deaf/Deafblind/Hard of Hearing | Diabetes Prevention | Domestic/Sexual Violence | FQHC | Tobacco Cessation | Veterans Resources
- Advocacy Organizations
- Al-Anon Family Groups
- Area 60 Western PA Alcoholics Anonymous
- Beacon Health Options
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Drop In Centers
- Gamblers Anonymous
- Healthbridges: Health Information for Persons who are Deaf, Deaf-Blind and Hard of Hearing
- Medical Assistance Transportation Program (MATP)
- Medicare Part D
- Mental Health/Intellectual and Development Disabilities
- National Mental Health Association
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Office of Medical Assistance (OMAP)
- Opioid Addiction & Treatment Resources
- Opioid Treatment Resources (Beacon) New
- PA Coalition Against Rape
- PA Health & Human Services Resource Guide
- Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Pennsylvania Council of Children, Youth, and Family Services
- Pennsylvania Department of Human Services
- Pennsylvania Mental Health Consumers’ Association
- Pennsylvania Network of Care
- Pennsylvania Peer Support Coalition
- Pennsylvania Recovery and Resiliency
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- We Are In This Together: Fighting Drug Overdoses New
Autism Spectrum Disorder Information
- Autism Connection of PA
- Autism Speaks
- First 100 Days Kit (tool kit for families during first 100 days after diagnosis)
- Bureau of Autism Services
- PA Autism Insurance Act (Act 62)
- Act 62 Information for Families
- Childhood Obesity and Mental Health
- Childhood Obesity and Medications for Mental Illness
- Overweight Children and Depression: Tips for Parents
- Health Problems and Childhood Obesity
- Fighting Childhood Obesity
Deaf/Deafblind/Hard of Hearing
- Hearing Aids and Assistive Devices – What You Need to Know
- Behavioral Health Providers Resource Guide for Deaf, Deafblind and Hard of Hearing – Revised 2019
- What is Domestic Abuse?
- Help for Victims of Abuse
- Sexting and Teens
- Drugs, Alcohol and Teen Dating Abuse
- How to Assist Victims of Domestic/Sexual Violence
- Domestic and Sexual Violence Services by County
- Domestic Abuse and Trauma
- Domestic Violence and Pregnancy
- Parents Can Talk to Teens About Healthy Relationships
- What is a Healthy Breakup? (For Teens)
- What is Respect in a Relationship?
Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC)
Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) are community-based health care providers that receive funds from the Health Resources and Service Administration (HRSAC) to provide primary care services in underserved areas.
- E-Cigarettes and Young Adults
- Your Physical Health Plans Can Help You Quit Tobacco Use
- Are E-Cigarettes Safe?
- How to Quit Smoking
- Calculate How Much You Can Save if You Quit Today
- Can We Help You Quit Smoking?
- Smoking Cessation: Help is There for You
- Looking at Vapes Beyond a Way to Quit Smoking
- Smoking Cessation: Kick the Habit
- Six Ways to Boost Your Mood After You Quit Smoking
- Frequently Asked Questions About 1-800-QUIT-NOW
- County and Regional Smoking Cessation Contacts
- Free PA Quit Line
- E-cigarettes Shaped Like USB Flash Drives
- Electronic Cigarettes: What’s the Bottom Line?
- How Can I Tell if My Child is JUULing or Vaping?
- Talk with Your Teen About E-cigarettes
More Links to Assist with Tobacco Cessation Help
Breathe PA – Breathe PA is a non-profit organization that empowers individuals through awareness, education and direct services.
PA Department of Health – The Department’s mission is to promote healthy lifestyles, prevent injury and disease, and to assure the safe delivery of quality health care for all Commonwealth citizens.
Mercer County Behavioral Health Commission Tobacco Prevention and Cessation – Supports our members living in Lawrence, Mercer, Venango and Crawford Counties.
Northwest Pennsylvania (NWPA) Tobacco Control Program – Supports our members living in Lawrence, Mercer, Venango and Crawford Counties.
Tobacco Free Southwest Pennsylvania – Serves Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Washington and Westmoreland Counties.
American Lung Association – The American Lung Association is the leading organization working to save lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease, through research, education and advocacy.
American Cancer Society – Whether we’re working in a community near you or one halfway around the world, our mission remains the same: to save lives. See what we’ve been up to lately — and get to know the American Cancer Society a little bit better.