Providers are eligible for contracting in the Beacon network if the following criteria are met:
- Applicable credentialing requirements; and
- Assignment of a DHS Medicaid Identification Number (PROMISe number) is complete. Providers may call Medicaid at 717-772-6140 or visit http://www.dhs.pa.gov/provider/promise/enrollmentinformation/S_001994 to obtain an application for a PROMISe number. The PROMISe number is required before a provider may bill for services; and
- The network is open for the county and level of care in which the provider intends to practice; and
- The provider has the applicable provider license and/or type.
- Provider agrees to participate in all applicable Beacon training.