ASSISTANCE WITH CLAIMS QUESTIONS
Providers are able to check on the status of their claims and/or address any questions or concerns about claims issues via one of the following methods:
- Beacon Health Options® Online Provider Services *
- Go to www.vbh-pa.com
- Click on “For Providers”
- Next to “Provider Online Services” click “Login”
- Enter the submitter identification number and password to login
- Select “Claims Inquiry” to check on the claim status
- Enter the member’s 9-digit Medical Assistance identification number
- Enter the member’s date of birth in ‘MM/DD/YYYY’ format
- Enter the begin date of service in ‘MM/DD/YYYY’ format
- Enter the end date of service in ‘MM/DD/YYYY’ format
* In order to be able to access the system, providers must first obtain a User ID and Password by clicking on Register, which is next to the Login button.
- Beacon’s Toll-Free Provider Number
Call the toll-free provider number at 877-615-8503 between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Eastern Time and a Member and Provider Service Representative will be glad to assist with any claims questions.