Coronavirus and Your Mental Health
The outbreak of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) may be stressful for people and communities. Fear and anxiety about a disease can be overwhelming and cause strong emotions in adults and children.
Beacon Health Options deseja fornecer informações sobre recursos locais, dar dicas e responder a algumas perguntas comuns. Esses recursos podem ser úteis para você.
Beacon’s member voice is important. The Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (OMHSAS) and Beacon are interested in your experience with telehealth services during COVID-19. Please complete a brief survey. Your voice can help shape the future of the service. The survey is now closed. Thank you for your participation.
INFORMAÇÕES DE OPÇÕES DE SAÚDE DE BEACON
- Coronavirus and Your Mental Health
- Recursos de saúde mental do Psych Hub COVID-19 - Beacon Health Options colaborou com Psych Hub, defensores da saúde mental e outros para desenvolver um site de recursos digitais gratuito para ajudar indivíduos e prestadores de cuidados a atender às necessidades de saúde comportamental resultantes da pandemia COVID-19
CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION (CDC)
- Coping with a Disaster or Traumatic Event
- CDC Protects and Prepares Communities
- CDC Coping Activity Page
- CDC Fact Sheet COVID-19 and You
- CDC Stop the Spread of Germs
- Symptoms of Coronavirus 2019
- CDC Wash Your Hands Poster
- 10 Things to Manage Respiratory Symptoms at Home
- What to Do If You Are Sick with Coronavirus?
DEPARTAMENTO DE SAÚDE DA PENSILVÂNIA
DEPARTAMENTO DE SERVIÇOS HUMANOS DA PENSILVÂNIA
- Staying Safe While Receiving In-Home Services: Commonwealth In-Home Services Guidelines for Families and Individuals
- Important MATP Information for Members during COVID-19
- Orientação de Visitação OMHSAS para RTFs, LTSRs e CRRs
- PA Office of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Facebook Page (Includes videos with sign language offering updates on COVID-19)
PENNSYLVANIA MENTAL HEALTH CONSUMERS’ ASSOCIATION (PMHCA)
ABUSO DE SUBSTÂNCIAS E ADMINISTRAÇÃO DE SERVIÇOS DE SAÚDE MENTAL (SAMHSA)
DEPARTAMENTO DE PROGRAMAS DE DROGAS E ÁLCOOL
- Information for Individuals: Get Help Now Hotline, Online Recovery Meetings, Free Podcasts and Other Online Resources
LINKS TO COUNTY MENTAL HEALTH AND DRUG AND ALCOHOL SERVICES
Beacon Member Services are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Beacon Member Services can help you get the services you need. You can call your Beacon toll-free member telephone number located here https://pa.beaconhealthoptions.com/beacon-counties/ to speak to someone who can help.